Monday, June 02, 2008

Hi

* Got my 3rd career disc golf Ace last week. It was at the new Wabun course in s mpls really close to my house. Got it with a Discraft Drone and Erik saw it.
* Speaking of my house...we sold our house finally. We're out offically on June 25th. We're currently looking in Bloomington and maybe southwest Minneapolis.
* Henry is 16mos old now. He's funny. He walks and talks and plays and he's a very good boy.
* It took awhile but it feels like summer is finally here. We've done a couple of cabin trips so far. Fishing has been below average for me. Hope to have a good fishing weekend soon.
* Thanks for looking at my blog if you still do. I know its weak that I only post once every couple months now.

4 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Blogger E said...

At least you still have a blog. I was so lazy that I lost my domain :(

 
At 11:06 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

good post. i especially like the pic.

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger Jill said...

I look still!

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger Dave said...

saw your 4th career DG ace. Nice one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home